Hospitality & Amenities
Riverview has earned an exceptional reputation in the community for a good reason. Our facility prides itself on advanced care, but we also feature a wide range of accommodation options and unexpected touches that elevate the Riverview experience.
At Riverview, it’s easy to find something to do that you’ll enjoy. Our activities calendar is always filled with fun and educational events, giving you plenty of opportunities to socialize, learn new things and stay active.
We also offer convenient amenities and hospitality services to help the community feel like home. Our staff is always on hand to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
At Riverview, taste is just as important as healthiness when it comes to our food. Our dining services manager works closely with registered and licensed dietitians to provide nutritious meals and personalized therapeutic diets, but that’s not the only thing that affects the menu — far from it. More than anything, our goal is to provide delicious food that gives you the options you want.
That’s why we offer seasonal, bistro, and heart-health bistro menus and numerous side dishes, ethnic favorites, homemade soups, and desserts. We also have flexible dining options — you can eat in one of our dignified dining rooms or enjoy room service, snacks, open pantries, guest meals, and coffee service.
Riverview creates a vibrant living environment that speaks to your individual interests. Certified Recreational Therapists plan and facilitate exciting programs that appeal to your intellectual, cultural, creative, and spiritual needs. From discussion groups and gardening to live entertainment and outings, there is truly something for everyone!
- Private rooms
- In-room amenities, including individual room temperature control, flat-screen TV with cable, private phone and Wi-Fi
- Attractive gathering spaces available for you to socialize, play games, lift spirits and forge new friendships
- Delicious and flexible dining options
- Full-service salon & barbershop allows you to look and feel your best during your recovery
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Scheduled activities and outings
- Interdisciplinary Care Conferences held with patient and family for progress updates and discharge planning
- Visits from dietary and activities staff members to determine personal dining and social preferences from the beginning of your stay
- Financial service resource coordinator to provide billing assistance during your stay
- 24-hour visitation