Hospitality & Amenities
New Albany has earned an exceptional reputation in the community for a good reason. Our facility prides itself on advanced care, but we also feature a wide range of accommodation options and unexpected touches that elevate the New Albany experience.
Creating opportunities to relax, rejuvenate and recharge are important aspects of the New Albany experience. You can take advantage of many center amenities and services as our guest.
Here you’ll have beautifully landscaped courtyards, patios, a private dining room, and comfortable lounges to enjoy and share with family and fellow residents. We also offer purposeful and individualized activities designed to maximize your quality of life.
Selection and enjoyment. Those are the two goals our dining services team keeps in mind at New Albany daily as they plan residents’ meals. We not only want to nourish you but honor your ability to control and make decisions about what and how much you eat.
That’s why in addition to a seasonal menu, we offer our popular Bistro Menu Program to provide fresh, healthy, made-to-order alternatives. And to add to the variety, our culinary staff prepares numerous side dishes, ethnic favorites, and homemade soups and desserts.
New Albany creates a vibrant living environment that speaks to your individual interests. Certified Recreational Therapists plan and facilitate exciting programs that appeal to your intellectual, cultural, creative, and spiritual needs. From discussion groups and gardening to live entertainment and outings, there is truly something for everyone!
- Private rooms
- In-room amenities, including individual room temperature control, flat-screen TV with cable, private phone and Wi-Fi
- Attractive gathering spaces available for you to socialize, play games, lift spirits and forge new friendships
- Delicious and flexible dining options
- Full-service salon & barbershop allows you to look and feel your best during your recovery
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Scheduled activities and outings
- Interdisciplinary Care Conferences held with patient and family for progress updates and discharge planning
- Visits from dietary and activities staff members to determine personal dining and social preferences from the beginning of your stay
- Financial service resource coordinator to provide billing assistance during your stay
- 24-hour visitation