Arlington Court – An Optalis Health & Rehabilitation Center
Arlington Court – An Optalis Health & Rehabilitation Center specializes in long-term care, rehabilitation and therapy, memory care, and more. We are proud to serve the Upper Arlington area.
At Arlington Court, our entire staff works together to meet your family’s needs at this challenging time. We want everyone considering our community to understand our care approach and all of the services we offer.
We are proud of our commitment to meeting a wide range of personal and medical needs with compassion and care at a reasonable cost. We invite you to visit us, talk things over, and decide for yourself.
Services and Amentities
- Personal assistance with bathing, dressing, ambulation, and medication administration
- Designated and secured Alzheimer’s/dementia care unit
- Private and semi-private tastefully appointed rooms
- Respite services
- Specialized cardiac care
- Hospice and palliative care
- Extensive menus that include therapeutic diets
- Varied, stimulating programming and religious services
- Assistance with scheduling medical appointments and transportation
Arlington Court is now an Optalis Health & Rehabilitation Center.
Interested in learning more about Arlington Court for yourself or a loved one?
“I commend all the staff at Arlington Court for their part in seeing that my stay there was great in helping me recover from surgery. Staff, nurses, aides, physical therapy are awesome! I would recommend your facility to my family and friends.”