Hospitality & Amenities
West Park has earned an exceptional reputation in the community for good reason. Our facility prides itself on advanced care, but we also feature a wide range of accommodation options and unexpected touches that elevate the West Park experience.
Anxiety and worry can detract from your overall health and wellness, so we offer activities and hospitality services that make it easy for you to relax, rejuvenate and recharge at West Park.
With social and recreational activities every day of the week, you’ll also have plenty to keep you active and engaged. And thanks to our location at West Park, shopping, restaurants, and movie theaters are just a stone’s throw away.
In addition to a seasonal menu, we offer alternative menu selections and made-from-scratch dishes to tempt your taste buds. This gives you control and autonomy over the food you choose to eat and provides you with many delicious options.
Registered and licensed dietitians work together with our dining services manager to assure that when needed, therapeutic diets are planned and served properly. We’re committed to ensuring that time spent in the dining room is dignified, comfortable, and pleasant. Tables are set in a familiar way, and plates are removed from their delivery trays upon arrival. The timing of breakfast occurs when the resident wakes up and is ready to eat.
West Park creates a vibrant living environment that speaks to your individual interests. Certified Recreational Therapists plan and facilitate exciting programs that appeal to your intellectual, cultural, creative, and spiritual needs. From discussion groups and gardening to live entertainment and outings, there is truly something for everyone!
- Private rooms
- In-room amenities, including individual room temperature control, flat-screen TV with cable, private phone and Wi-Fi
- Attractive gathering spaces available for you to socialize, play games, lift spirits and forge new friendships
- Delicious and flexible dining options
- Full-service salon & barbershop allows you to look and feel your best during your recovery
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Scheduled activities and outings
- Interdisciplinary Care Conferences held with patient and family for progress updates and discharge planning
- Visits from dietary and activities staff members to determine personal dining and social preferences from the beginning of your stay
- Financial service resource coordinator to provide billing assistance during your stay
- 24-hour visitation