Hospitality & Amenities
Pickaway Manor has earned an exceptional reputation in the community for a good reason. Our facility prides itself on advanced care, but we also feature a wide range of accommodation options and unexpected touches that elevate the Pickaway Manor experience.
Along with a caring staff, our services and amenities create a homelike, friendly environment for all. We offer engaging activities that promote socialization, hospitality services designed to increase your comfort and convenience, and supportive services to help you maintain your independence.
At Pickaway Manor Rehabilitation Center, Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living, we’ve de-institutionalized the dining experience. Time spent in the dining room is dignified, comfortable, and pleasant. A beverage cart circles the dining room offering residents their drink of choice. To provide more flexibility, we have room service, snacks, guest meals, coffee service, and open pantries. For special occasions, residents can host guests in our private dining room, as well.
Choice is very important in our dining program. We offer therapeutic diets and have registered and licensed dietitians on staff to work with our dining services manager to ensure specialized meals are properly planned and served, but every resident’s personal preferences are taken into account.
That’s why we offer seasonal bistro menus and numerous side dishes, ethnic favorites, homemade soups, and desserts. Selection and enjoyment are our two primary goals.
Pickaway Manor creates a vibrant living environment that speaks to your individual interests. Certified Recreational Therapists plan and facilitate exciting programs that appeal to your intellectual, cultural, creative, and spiritual needs. From discussion groups and gardening, to live entertainment and outings, there is truly something for everyone!
- Private rooms
- In-room amenities, including individual room temperature control, flat-screen TV with cable, private phone and Wi-Fi
- Attractive gathering spaces available for you to socialize, play games, lift spirits and forge new friendships
- Delicious and flexible dining options
- Full-service salon & barbershop allows you to look and feel your best during your recovery
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Scheduled activities and outings
- Interdisciplinary Care Conferences held with patient and family for progress updates and discharge planning
- Visits from dietary and activities staff members to determine personal dining and social preferences from the beginning of your stay
- Financial service resource coordinator to provide billing assistance during your stay
- 24-hour visitation