At Four Seasons, our comprehensive approach to skilled nursing ensures our residents receive the most innovative and expert care possible. In order to meet your specific needs, we provide a wide range of options to make sure we get the balance between attention and independence right. Our skilled nursing staff continually monitors the condition of each individual in order to ensure optimal care is at the forefront of their service plan. Four Seasons specializes in the compassionate care of our long-term and dementia residents. Certified dementia specialists are on staff to provide a personalized program for our Alzheimer’s and dementia residents in our secure memory care unit. Dignity and security are hallmarks in our memory care program that promotes resident and staff engagement.
Four Seasons’s On-Site Dialysis Therapy
We strive to make dialysis just a part of your life, not your whole life.
At Four Seasons Health & Rehabilitation, we are excited to announce our new on-site Dialysis Therapy. Optalis has partnered with Heritage Dialysis to ensure its residents get the best dialysis care possible. Our advanced dialysis technology provides five dialysis treatments per week, which more closely re-creates healthy kidney function and avoids the ups and downs of off-site dialysis schedules.
The Benefits of On-Site Dialysis
- Shorter treatment times
- No need to transport to and from dialysis
- Fewer missed therapy sessions, medications and meals
- Fewer dialysis-related complications – Fewer hospitalizations
- Patients report improved sleep and less recovery time between treatments
- Individual TVs at every dialysis station, smaller settings to allow for a relaxed environment
- Dedicated Dialysis Nurse, Technician, Dietitian, and Social Worker that monitors all patient care
- In-House staff that provide kind, compassionate care
The Four Seasons Advantage
- Nephrology Experienced Nurses
- Certified Patient Care Technicians
- Registered Dietitian
- Our Nephrologist works with your physician
- Dedicated LMSW specializing in Nephrology
The Dialysis Team will actively collaborate with your Rehabilitation Team to provide comprehensive care planning and state-of-the-art services.
Long Term Care
A long-term senior care option that provides personal care support services to residents that can no longer independently perform activities of daily living.
Independence is a hard thing to give up. But there comes a time when you have to let others help you when you can no longer help yourself. Four Seasons recognizes this important stage of life and honors it with signature long-term care that enables you to continue enjoying the pleasures of a life free from worry about diminishing capacities of mobility and autonomy.
- Physician care
- Regular visiting physician specialists
- Physiatrists (Doctors of physical medicine)
- Attentive and trained staff members – 24 hours per day
- Dental, podiatry and optical services
- Licensed and registered therapists, including physical and occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists
- Nutritional therapies with IV and enteral feedings
- Medication administration and management
- Emergency call systems in each suite and bath
- Private and semi-private suites with private baths
Memory care that ensures the best quality of life
At Four Seasons, we champion choice and independence backed by personal assistance, allowing you to maximize your potential and live life to the fullest
Memory loss can be a challenging process for seniors and their loved ones to process. That is why at Four Seasons we specialize in providing comfort in those situations that are difficult to navigate. We offer a safe and nurturing environment for our residents. Our caregivers and staff partner with our residents and families to provide innovative approaches to living with memory impairment, including Alzheimer’s and dementia-related disorders.
While providing a personalized program for our residents, we emphasize the full lives that they have led and focus on the activities and interests they maintained for many years. Implementing active lifestyle opportunities on a daily basis is a vital component of our Memory Care program. The small size of our Memory Care environment is crucial to the success of lifestyle enrichment. A variety of stimulating activities are offered daily and are the cornerstone of our Memory Care at Four Seasons.
A short-term senior care option that provides personal support to seniors seeking temporary respite to relieve stress, restore energy and promote health.
Taking on the care of a loved one is a feat of compassion and responsibility. Four Seasons offers signature respite care that allows you to relax and recharge while your loved one receives the best of care in well-appointed, homey surroundings. Take a pause. Take a vacation. Let us help you in giving the best care your loved one deserves.
Four Seasons offers signature end-of-life care that allows residents to experience their final days with peace of mind and dignity. Our skilled medical professionals understand that a dignified passing is an elemental part of a good life. They are dedicated to providing first-class care in an environment carefully manicured for reflection, relaxation, and release.
For a list of hospice care services, please contact us directly.