Hospitality & Amenities
Mill Run has earned an exceptional reputation in the community for a good reason. Our facility prides itself on advanced care, but we also feature a wide range of accommodation options and unexpected touches that elevate the Mill Run experience.
We pride ourselves on facilitating a comfortable, welcoming environment. Whether you’re with us for a short-term rehabilitation stay or have chosen to live in one of our assisted living apartments, our friendly staff will do everything they can to make you feel at home.
We offer social and recreational activities every day of the week and provide hospitality services to meet your needs. You can also enjoy beautiful community spaces and outdoor areas. Invite your family and friends to visit — guests are welcome anytime with 24-hour visitation.
A good meal can make all the difference. At Mill Run, we believe that meals can nurture people physically, socially, and emotionally. That’s why we serve delicious meals in dignified dining rooms, where residents can enjoy time with each other or guests.
We have both seasonal and bistro menus to give residents plenty of choices. In addition to being tasty, the food is also nutritious thanks to the input of our registered and licensed dietitians, who work hand in hand with our dining services manager.
Other aspects of food and dining services include medical nutrition therapy, room service, snacks and pantries, guest meals, and coffee service.
Mill Run creates a vibrant living environment that speaks to your individual interests. Certified Recreational Therapists plan and facilitate exciting programs that appeal to your intellectual, cultural, creative, and spiritual needs. From discussion groups and gardening to live entertainment and outings, there is truly something for everyone!
- Private rooms
- In-room amenities, including individual room temperature control, flat-screen TV with cable, private phone and Wi-Fi
- Attractive gathering spaces available for you to socialize, play games, lift spirits and forge new friendships
- Delicious and flexible dining options
- Full-service salon & barbershop allows you to look and feel your best during your recovery
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Scheduled activities and outings
- Interdisciplinary Care Conferences held with patient and family for progress updates and discharge planning
- Visits from dietary and activities staff members to determine personal dining and social preferences from the beginning of your stay
- Financial service resource coordinator to provide billing assistance during your stay
- 24-hour visitation