Southern Hills – An Optalis Health & Rehabilitation Center
Southern Hills – An Optalis Health & Rehabilitation Center specializes in long-term care, rehabilitation and therapy, memory care, and more. We proudly serve Middleburg Heights, Parma Heights, Berea, and surrounding areas.
Southern Hills Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, located 1/2 mile from Southwest General Hospital and 5 miles from Fairview Hospital, offers a full calendar of activities that includes outings, recreation, crafts, and religious services.
We are dedicated to meeting a wide range of personal and medical needs with care and compassion. That level of concern is reflected everywhere, from the attractive surroundings to how we get to know and respect the needs of every resident and patient. We take pride in offering the little extras that mean so much and make life pleasant.
Services and Amentities
- Personal assistance with bathing, dressing, ambulation, and medication administration
- Designated and secured Alzheimer’s/dementia care unit
- Private and semi-private tastefully appointed rooms
- Specialized cardiac care
- Hospice and palliative care
- Extensive menus that include therapeutic diets
- Varied, stimulating programming and religious services
- Assistance with scheduling medical appointments and transportation
- Medic-Alert pendants are also available, as well as other assistance programs, at a minimal monthly cost.
Interested in learning more about Southern Hills for yourself or a loved one?
“The facility is very clean — the cafeteria dining room is awesome, almost like a restaurant, in fact. I was there recently for lunch, and they served lunch in five courses feeding the residents that needed help. It is an awesome place. I would highly recommend it. I am a retired paralegal and I’ve seen and heard a lot regarding nursing homes and this one is a 10, bar none..”