Hospitality & Amenities
Monterey has earned an exceptional reputation in the community for a good reason. Our facility prides itself on advanced care, but we also feature a wide range of accommodation options and unexpected touches that elevate the Monterey experience.
At Monterey, we make you feel like you are at home and then some with our wide selection of activities, services, and amenities. We offer private and semi-private rooms, beautiful common spaces, and welcoming dining areas. Our services and amenities are designed to foster a sense of community. Residents are able to be as independent as they wish, with the assistance they need, when they need it, to enjoy the wide range of activities offered. Our Certified Recreational Therapists also offer a full calendar of programs for your personal fulfillment while on your road to recovery.
Meals provide sustenance on many levels — physical, social, and emotional. From enjoying a favorite comfort food to eating with friends, dining at Monterey is an important part of life here.
To provide the same flexibility you’re used to at home, we offer communal meals in dining rooms as well as room service, a beverage cart, snacks, open pantries, guest meals, and coffee service. We have a seasonal bistro and heart-healthy bistro menus to meet all needs and tastes.
We ensure our food is just as healthy as it is delicious through registered and licensed dietitians who work with our dining services manager to ensure that specialized meals are served. Optimal nutrition is achieved by serving regular or minimally restricted diets that allow for resident choice, determined by the person and in accordance with his/her informed choices, goals, and preferences, rather than exclusively by diagnosis.
Monterey creates a vibrant living environment that speaks to your individual interests. Certified Recreational Therapists plan and facilitate exciting programs that appeal to your intellectual, cultural, creative, and spiritual needs. From discussion groups and gardening, to live entertainment and outings, there is truly something for everyone!
- Private rooms
- In-room amenities, including individual room temperature control, flat-screen TV with cable, private phone and Wi-Fi
- Attractive gathering spaces available for you to socialize, play games, lift spirits and forge new friendships
- Delicious and flexible dining options
- Full-service salon & barbershop allows you to look and feel your best during your recovery
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Scheduled activities and outings
- Interdisciplinary Care Conferences held with patient and family for progress updates and discharge planning
- Visits from dietary and activities staff members to determine personal dining and social preferences from the beginning of your stay
- Financial service resource coordinator to provide billing assistance during your stay
- 24-hour visitation