Hospitality & Amenities
Canal Winchester has earned an exceptional reputation in the community for a good reason. Our facility prides itself on advanced care, but we also feature a wide range of accommodation options and unexpected touches that elevate the Canal Winchester experience.
There are many assisted living communities and rehabilitation centers in central Ohio, but few can offer the same level of hospitality and amenities available at Canal Winchester. Because our executive leadership, nursing, and care community staff live in central Ohio, our hospitality is warm, welcoming, and local.
Residents and families enjoy beautifully landscaped courtyards, patios, a private dining room, and comfortable lounges to visit with family and fellow residents. Social and recreational activities are planned every day of the week, and transportation services make it easy to enjoy the surrounding area.
Dining at Canal Winchester features delicious, chef-prepared meals and resident-directed menu items. Our dining services team focuses on two primary goals: selection and enjoyment. We also have registered and licensed dieticians who work with residents to create therapeutic diets that allow for resident choice.
Residents are offered flexibility through multiple dining locations and times. For special occasions, residents can host guests in the dining room. Guests are always welcome to dine with residents in the main dining room. Room service is available upon request.
Canal Winchester creates a vibrant living environment that speaks to your individual interests. Certified Recreational Therapists plan and facilitate exciting programs that appeal to your intellectual, cultural, creative, and spiritual needs. From discussion groups and gardening to live entertainment and outings, there is truly something for everyone!
- Private rooms
- In-room amenities, including individual room temperature control, flat-screen TV with cable, private phone and Wi-Fi
- Attractive gathering spaces available for you to socialize, play games, lift spirits and forge new friendships
- Delicious and flexible dining options
- Full-service salon & barbershop allows you to look and feel your best during your recovery
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Scheduled activities and outings
- Interdisciplinary Care Conferences held with patient and family for progress updates and discharge planning
- Visits from dietary and activities staff members to determine personal dining and social preferences from the beginning of your stay
- Financial service resource coordinator to provide billing assistance during your stay
- 24-hour visitation